Auteur Sujet: Free Rear clip for the 85 GT or 2M4, Formula models  (Lu 2296 fois)

tsds74

Free Rear clip for the 85 GT or 2M4, Formula models
« le: Juillet 20, 2007, 13:06:54 pm »
I have a Rear clip that fits the 85 GT, 2M4 or some Formula models (slant back) for  :o FREE  :o to someone that could use it now or in the future  ::) , just email me to make arrangements to pick it up.
I also have many other used Fiero parts  :D which I sell at much lower prices   :'(  than you can find on ebay and others.
Email me at vette74@sympatico.ca with your wish list for quotations and info. Thanks :-*

c-l

• Membre club Fieromontreal
Re : Free Rear clip for the 85 GT or 2M4, Formula models
« Réponse #1 le: Juillet 20, 2007, 13:32:31 pm »
I have a Rear clip that fits the 85 GT, 2M4 or some Formula models (slant back) for  :o FREE  :o to someone that could use it now or in the future  ::) , just email me to make arrangements to pick it up.

Please send me a PM with your location. I actually need a clip, if you are not too far away, I will take it. I`m not from the Montréal area, I'm close to Ottawa.

.   Tout peut entrer....... Si on pousse assez fort !

tsds74

Re : Free Rear clip for the 85 GT or 2M4, Formula models
« Réponse #2 le: Juillet 21, 2007, 11:15:25 am »
Please Email me for directions and tell me when you wish to come, vette74@sympatico.ca, I am in Brossard. From Ottawa you are 2 hours or less depending on where you are situated, 1 1/2 hours from Casselman. The price is right  ::) FREE  :o worth a short trip.
Waiting for your reply.

c-l

Re : Re : Free Rear clip for the 85 GT or 2M4, Formula models
« Réponse #3 le: Juillet 21, 2007, 21:48:36 pm »

Please Email me for directions and tell me when you wish to come, vette74@sympatico.ca, I am in Brossard. From Ottawa you are 2 hours or less depending on where you are situated, 1 1/2 hours from Casselman. The price is right  ::) FREE  :o worth a short trip.
Waiting for your reply.

Email Sent !

tsds74

« Réponse #4 le: Août 07, 2007, 18:07:33 pm »
Rear clip was picked up  ;) But lots of used Fiero parts available at great prices  :o email me for availability  ::) .

c-l

« Réponse #5 le: Août 07, 2007, 23:00:13 pm »
Thanks tsds74  ;D  ;D  ;D