Auteur Sujet: langague bilingue  (Lu 7901 fois)

carlo

• passion terminer
langague bilingue
« le: Mai 08, 2006, 15:36:33 pm »
salut a tout les membre et ceux qui utilise le forum, bon comme plusieur sait,MISTER, est une nouveau membre du club qui vien de l ontario.ceux qui vienne au meeting et utilise le forum , voit tres bien que MISTER fait de sont mieux pour apprendre le francais.donc jai eu une idee. si ont pourrait ecrire en bilingue sur le forum, on ferait 2 chose, aider MISTER a comprendre et a apprendre

hi to all the member and user of the forum, like most of us know, we have a new member un the fiero cub.IS NAME IS MISTER, he from  ontario. now most of us see that mister is trying is best to learn french, and we all appreciate that alot. so i came up with a idea.if we could all write in the forum in french and english we would do 2 thing. hell MISTER to understand the forum, and learn is french

carlo
Non mais j en revien pas

carlo

• passion terminer
Re : langague bilingue
« Réponse #1 le: Mai 08, 2006, 15:37:43 pm »
puis en plus sil y a du monde des etat uni qui nous viste(exemple: pennock) cest un gros plus pour nous ;D
Non mais j en revien pas

Mister

Re: langague bilingue
« Réponse #2 le: Mai 08, 2006, 15:45:56 pm »
Hey Carlo and forum friends,

I do appreciate this great gesture, but I do not intend of changing this forum
Nor to I want to change Montreal.

I understand where your suggestion is coming from, and I do value that, but…
If I have a forum in French that I want to read, that’s another reason to learn how to read French :D

So please keep writing in French.

Thanks a lot Carlo ;D

~~~

Hé Carlo et amis de forum,

J'apprécie ce grand geste, mais je ne prévois pas de changer ce forum ni en moi ne veux pas changer Montréal.
Je comprends d'où votre suggestion vient, et j'évalue cela, mais…
Si j'ai un forum en français que je veux lire, c'est un autre penser pour apprendre comment lire des Français ;D
satisfont ainsi l'écriture de subsistance en français. 

Merci beaucoup Carlo ;D

salut a tout les membre et ceux qui utilise le forum, bon comme plusieur sait,MISTER, est une nouveau membre du club qui vien de l ontario.ceux qui vienne au meeting et utilise le forum , voit tres bien que MISTER fait de sont mieux pour apprendre le francais.donc jai eu une idee. si ont pourrait ecrire en bilingue sur le forum, on ferait 2 chose, aider MISTER a comprendre et a apprendre
hi to all the member and user of the forum, like most of us know, we have a new member un the fiero cub.IS NAME IS MISTER, he from  ontario. now most of us see that mister is trying is best to learn french, and we all appreciate that alot. so i came up with a idea.if we could all write in the forum in french and english we would do 2 thing. hell MISTER to understand the forum, and learn is french
carlo
« Modifié: Mai 08, 2006, 15:50:36 pm par Mister »

carlo

• passion terminer
« Réponse #3 le: Mai 08, 2006, 15:58:29 pm »
just wanted to help  ;D
Non mais j en revien pas

Mister

Re: Re : langague bilingue
« Réponse #4 le: Mai 08, 2006, 16:02:52 pm »
Trust me my friend, I know ;D.
And thanks again.

just wanted to help  ;D

fieroman

« Réponse #5 le: Mai 09, 2006, 01:29:25 am »
carlo full member and good idea and interret for another people difficult understant
felecitation tu as l ethique d un (.......)
congratulation
ben