Auteur Sujet: Besoin urgent "Lip" bumper avant et bracket de flasher  (Lu 984 fois)

FieroAlex

Besoin urgent "Lip" bumper avant et bracket de flasher
« le: Août 07, 2011, 11:01:39 am »
I'm rebuilding my 86 GT on a new frame and when I removed the front bumper today I realized my Top bumper lip where the bumper screws into the car was rusted to hell and I needed a new one. This is the lip on the top part of the bumper right before the hood.. there are about 6 or 7 screws on the top side of the bumper that screw into that lip.I will also require new brackets for the front turn signals (both sides) and if anyone has spare bolts for the front doors I'd like those too.. (The bolts from the door hinge to the fiero frame, top and bottom left and right).

Bonjour J'aurais besoin de la lip du haut du bumper ou le bumper ce vis dans le frame de la Fiero. J'ai aussi besoin des bracket de flasher pour le bumper avant et si quel q'un aurais des boulons de la penture de porte au frame du Fiero ca pourais m'etre utile. Je rebuild mon 86 GT sur un nouveau frame mais je viens de voir que mes piece original sont un peu trop rouiller ou carrement detruite par la rouille..

Merci
 Voir photo pour illustration

Quand tu a une Fiero, que tu sois boulanger ou docteur, tu deviens mecanicien..

FieroAlex

Re : Besoin urgent "Lip" bumper avant et bracket de flasher
« Réponse #1 le: Août 08, 2011, 21:43:57 pm »
Found the lip on PFF, jai trouver la lip sur PFF.

Still looking for the turn signal brackets, jai encore besoin des bracket pour les clignotant avant.

merci thank you
Quand tu a une Fiero, que tu sois boulanger ou docteur, tu deviens mecanicien..

Falcon_ca

• BlackFormula88
  • Membre club Fieromontreal
Re : Besoin urgent "Lip" bumper avant et bracket de flasher
« Réponse #2 le: Août 09, 2011, 11:40:51 am »
You should see with Fiero-Fighter here : http://www.fieromontreal.com/smf_forum/index.php?topic=2215.15

I have seen 3 parts cars in his driveway