Auteur Sujet: Saviez-vous que: Les Fieros même au Japon!!!!  (Lu 6647 fois)

Fiero GTR

• Jr, Member
Saviez-vous que: Les Fieros même au Japon!!!!
« le: Septembre 08, 2006, 10:17:44 am »
Les Fieros ont déjà été vendu à l'époque au Japon. Par contre leur prix prohibitif à empêché cette voiture de se répendre là-bas...un GT 86 avec sunroof se vendait neuve environs US$ 40 000 (6.5 millions de Yen). Il semblerait que seul une diziane d'exemplaires seraient encore en circulation au Japon.

Voici le témoignage d'un client de FieroFarm vivant à Tokyo:

A  Fiero ...  In  Japan ?

We found it interesting too. So - we asked Takahiro Nakagawa, a frequent FieroFarm customer who lives in Tokyo, how he acquired his Fiero. Here is his story...

"I took my Fiero back to Japan from the USA with me. In 1985, when I visited Houston, it was my first trip to the USA, I looked a nice two seater car in a town. It was a Fiero notchback. Next year, I've got an opportunity to go to the USA on my business. I was staying in Port Huron (a throat of the Lake Huron), MI for about one year. As you know, a car is the necessities of life in the US. I bought my brand new Fiero at that time.

So I am maintaining my Fiero for about 19 years. I love Fiero and Fiero is my youth itself. The mileage is still 18,000, however, the deterioration on the body paint became noticeable, I did repainting last month. The drip rails were needed for the repainting as the painter took off all body panels and repainted.

Fiero was also being sold here in Japan from 1986 thru 1988 by GM agency. However their list price was incredible. My memory said that 86 GT equipped with optional sunroof was about 6.5 million yen ($40,000 USD) at that time.  As a result, few Fieros were sold in Japan. I was heard that only a few (around 10 - 20) Fiero still remain in this country today."

Vraiment intéressant comme anecdote.