Auteur Sujet: Recherche Quelqun  (Lu 1629 fois)

fierogtx

Recherche Quelqun
« le: Juillet 05, 2011, 13:41:47 pm »
Bonjour a tous je recherche le proprietaire de ce fiero. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVAC10YJcY8 est ce que quelqun est ploguer sur des forums aux etats unis ??????? a regarder le video on dirais que sur sa plaque cest ecris illinois. la personne sur you tube qui a mis ce video est le proprietaire de leclipse et il la rencontrer comme sa alors il ne peux pas maider. merci a vous tous

Falcon_ca

• BlackFormula88
  • Membre club Fieromontreal
Re : Recherche Quelqun
« Réponse #1 le: Juillet 06, 2011, 06:46:51 am »

Falcon_ca

• BlackFormula88
  • Membre club Fieromontreal
« Réponse #2 le: Juillet 06, 2011, 21:49:42 pm »
Le nouveau propriétaire confirme que c'est bien le build tread de sa voiture. Voici ce qu'il me répond.

" Yep, the car was originally put together by Golden86, who has since moved on from Fieros.

He took an out of the yard series II 3800 and put it in the car. Almost immediatly, the car spun a bearing. He tore it down, machined the damaged, and put it back together. That block took a crap on me, spinning a different bearing last year.

Rather than take a gamble on another junkyard engine, I went with the ZZP performance block. They remanufacture a 3800 long block with all new components. The top of the motor is also thoroughly modified.

I've been through 2 exhausts since I've had the car. I wasn't able to find anything off the shelf, so I had both made.

In what you see on the youtube vid, the car had stock manifolds into a single muffler, and hooker tips. 2.5" from start to finish. No catalytic converter, no EGR valve. In order to pass my first PA inspection, the car had to have those components. I had an exhaust done locally by Rockcrawl (used to build 4.9 N* swaps, since retired from Fieros.)

I then decided that I wanted to squeeze a bit more performance out of the car, and went with SS autochrome headers, a full 3" exhaust, and C6 corvette tips. Since I no longer needed the cat, I deleted it again. This work was done by Dave Petinelli in Ithica, NY.

If you search for sabooo57 on youtube, there are a few more vids of the car. Nothing as exciting as the racing one, though.

Cheers,
Rich "

fierogtx

« Réponse #3 le: Juillet 07, 2011, 15:06:11 pm »
Merci luc je ten dois une :) sans toi jaurais jamais abouti prend soin de toi et bonne chance pour ton moteur :) appelle moi des que t pret a me montrer sa

fierogtx

« Réponse #4 le: Juillet 07, 2011, 15:20:31 pm »
cest bien lui luc c confirmer jai fouiller ces photos et il en a une avec la meme plaque que sur le video merci luc :)