Auteur Sujet: Fiero coupe 88 T-TOP  (Lu 8853 fois)

egirard

• Membre club Fieromontreal
Fiero coupe 88 T-TOP
« le: Septembre 16, 2005, 09:06:35 am »
Salut,

Voici un message que j'ai reçu pour la vente de sa voiture :

FOR SALE: RARE 1988 T-TOP COUPE. The ‘88’s are unique in that they have revised Lotus designed suspension, a metal mesh imbedded into the fiberglass body panels. This Fiero has ALL the VIN #s from the factory on the fenders, quarter panels, hood, trunk, doors and the front and rear bumpers so that you can feel assured that the panels were never replaced from damage. The trouble prone pop-up headlights have been replaced with an aftermarket flush kit which can be returned to original if you wish. With religious maintenance and fanatic care, this 73,000 mile car has always been adult owned and driven. This is a great car for a Fiero enthusiast, as it\'s pretty close to original, and hasn\'t been abused.

This car is very clean and it runs and drives excellent, all the options are in working order and the A/C blows cold, the T-Tops are in great shape with no scratches, professionally tinted windows, the paint is nice and shiny and original. The tires are brand new, (even the original spare and jack) directional 225/Z50/15 fronts and 245/Z50/15 rears on correct diamond spoke rims. New brake pads installed on all four corners at the same time as the tires. The engine compartment is nice and clean, with a helper support gas strut to take the weight of the correct factory wing.

The 2.5 liter “iron duke” engine has neither been modified or has required repair except for a new alternator less than 2,000 miles ago. New clutch, master and slave cylinder put in and then…the transmission was replaced with a 54,000 mile unit after the local trans shop “oops” the throw-out bearing shaft on the original trans all less than 1,000 miles ago. It also has a Rodney Dickman short shifter kit which is a lot more comfortable than the stock in the air shifter.

The interior is spotless and the seats are perfect. This has always been a smoke-free car. The carpets, door panels and dash are all in very nice condition, showing hardly any wear at all... and also under the front hood. Take a look at the pictures it\'s a great little car and there are more @ www.fierobabe.com

This vehicle is being sold as-is. I have made every effort to disclose every known detail of this vehicle. I have represented this car to the best of my ability. You are welcome to come see the car here in sunny Naples Florida. I would rather see it go to a person that will keep up the appearance and maintenance as I did. I hate to part with this special car.

Asking $6000.00 or nearest offer...it is worth it.

Any questions or more pictures, e-mail me à fierobabe@fierobabe.com

Or call after 5:00pm, 239 592 5470

Fiero 85SE V6 noir (en souvenir: acheté en 1989 et démonté en 2009)
Fiero 88GT rouge

fiero_blues

Re: Fiero coupe 88 T-TOP
« Réponse #1 le: Septembre 16, 2005, 10:14:36 am »
Impeccable ! Et bien sur ca doit etre 6000 $ US

Billy
Billy

Gt86

Re: Fiero coupe 88 T-TOP
« Réponse #2 le: Septembre 16, 2005, 18:49:06 pm »
Avez vous visité son site?????
Elle a exposé à Blue Haven, l'exposition du père d'un de nos membres, Ken.. ;D

Très belle voiture..

Je l'ai reconnu.  Elle habitait  North Hatley dans les Canton de l'est il y a 3 ans  et étais membre de notre club...Nous l'avions vu pour la première fois au show de Pontiac Michigan........
Elle avait acheter ce Fiero au Vermont.Maintenant je comprends pourquoi elle n'est plus membre. Quoique.............Naples, Fla, est un très beau coin pour faire un meeting. ;D ;D
« Modifié: Septembre 16, 2005, 22:00:33 pm par Gt86 »