Auteur Sujet: C'est quoi la Joke ?  (Lu 3439 fois)

fiero_blues

• Membre club Fieromontreal
C'est quoi la Joke ?
« le: Août 13, 2007, 01:20:02 am »
A ce prix l'a ca .... voyons c'est une Joke ?

http://montreal.kijiji.ca/c-autos-et-vehicules-autos-plus-de-5000-1971-Dodge-Challenger-Convertible-W0QQAdIdZ20080469

En esperant que le lien fonctionne encore.
Billy

Krauser

Re : C'est quoi la Joke ?
« Réponse #1 le: Août 13, 2007, 08:23:47 am »
Je sais aps mais si ca srais vrai et rien de volé, jme pitcherais dessus dans le temps dle dire lol

superdave

« Réponse #2 le: Août 13, 2007, 09:47:46 am »
Dans ce temps la, tu achètes et tu te pose des questions après 8)
David C.

WARKO

• You need a ride?
« Réponse #3 le: Août 13, 2007, 13:51:51 pm »
d'après moi il manque un 0

58 000$ et non 5 800 $  ::)

fiero_blues

« Réponse #4 le: Août 13, 2007, 23:53:43 pm »
Je crois que Warko a raison. Impossible un prix si bas.
Billy

fiero_blues

« Réponse #5 le: Août 15, 2007, 08:37:19 am »
J'ai la reponse !
Il sagit de toutes evidences a un cannular comme tant d'autres sur le web. Voici la reponse que j'ai recu ce matin dans mon e-mail.
Remarquez que cette annonce n'est plus du tout sur le site....

Hello,

I appreciate your interest in my 1971 Dodge : Challenger Convertible.
First of all I have to tell you that I am located in München/ Germany and I'll ship my car from
here.
The price I'm asking for it is 5,400 US Dollars and includes the shipping/handling fees to your location.
Kijiji it's affiliate with eBay and the transaction will go through eBay Purchase Protection because they protect the buyer and the selletr too. No money first to me - i will receive money after you will receive the car.. You will have 7 days from the time you receive the car to inspect it and decide if you want to keep it or not.
The car is in perfect condition.
Please forward any questions about the car or the transaction and I'll reply as soon as possible.
I know that the price is very low but i must to sell it right away because i urgently need this money.

Best Regards,
Neil Sanders
Billy

Mirriador

« Réponse #6 le: Août 15, 2007, 13:55:41 pm »
ça doit couter une fortune faire venir l'auto d'aussi loin ::)
le cout risque d'etre moins cher d'en trouver une en amérique
GT 1986 T-Top fastback
sport coupe 1986 notchback

lacelles

• 1987 Fiero 3800SC
    • LacelleS 3800Supercharged
Re: Re : C'est quoi la Joke ?
« Réponse #7 le: Août 15, 2007, 14:22:18 pm »
J'ai la reponse !
Il sagit de toutes evidences a un cannular comme tant d'autres sur le web. Voici la reponse que j'ai recu ce matin dans mon e-mail.
Remarquez que cette annonce n'est plus du tout sur le site....

Hello,

I appreciate your interest in my 1971 Dodge : Challenger Convertible.
First of all I have to tell you that I am located in München/ Germany and I'll ship my car from
here.
The price I'm asking for it is 5,400 US Dollars and includes the shipping/handling fees to your location.
Kijiji it's affiliate with eBay and the transaction will go through eBay Purchase Protection because they protect the buyer and the selletr too. No money first to me - i will receive money after you will receive the car.. You will have 7 days from the time you receive the car to inspect it and decide if you want to keep it or not.
The car is in perfect condition.
Please forward any questions about the car or the transaction and I'll reply as soon as possible.
I know that the price is very low but i must to sell it right away because i urgently need this money.

Best Regards,
Neil Sanders

Salut Billy

En voici une semblable que j'ai recu plusieur année passer.
Hello Seller,
       Am really very happy to be the bids winner.Sorry for the late reply it was due to my urgent business transfer and i have arranged with a shipping company to pickup the Tamiya TRF 414M2 all wheel drive car custom anodized from your place as soon as the transaction must have been sealed.Here is their email address brian_wall_inc@yahoo.com  if there might be any reason for you to get in touch with him on the arrangement for the pickup.
       This is how the payment will be made a client of mine in the USA is owing me some fund of $3000 will instruct him to issue a money order in your name and once the money order clears your bank account ,You will deduct the cost of the Tamiya TRF 414M2 all wheel drive car custom anodized,compensation and any tax incurred and my balance will be send back to my shipper via western union money transfer for immediate shipping arrangement.
       The reason for this is that it takes 2-3 days for a money order to clear there while it takes a longer time for a money order to clear here.If this is okay with you do get back to me with your full name,contact address asap for me to instruct my client to issue the money order in your name asap.
 Thanks for your understanding in anticipation and hope to read from you today.
Best regards,
Martins
N.B
  I will compensate you with $50 for the running arround and transportation

1987 Fiero GT 3800SC - SOLD- :(

http://www.lacelle.ca

egirard

Re : C'est quoi la Joke ?
« Réponse #8 le: Août 16, 2007, 10:03:13 am »
Salut,

Un de mes clients a eu le même genre de problème. Il voulait acheter des mags pour sa Audi sur ebay. Il savait bider sur des mags mais quelques jours avant la fin du bid, il a reçu un courriel qui lui vendait directement les mags. Le courriel spécifié aussi que s'il accepte, le bid sera interrompu. L'adresse était très semblable avec l'adresse du vrai vendeur. C'est au moment de faire parvenir l'argent, qui a vu le gros problème : les mags étaient aux US mais il devait faire parvenir l'argent au UK. Il a averti le vrai vendeur.

Eric

Fiero 85SE V6 noir (en souvenir: acheté en 1989 et démonté en 2009)
Fiero 88GT rouge

fiero_blues

« Réponse #9 le: Août 17, 2007, 07:26:32 am »
Cèst la nouvelle tendance le crime virtuel. On a pas fini d`en voir des nouvelles methodes.

Billy
Billy