Auteur Sujet: Pas la mienne - 1984 Pontiac Fiero Sport, Driving Excitement - $1000 (Columbus)  (Lu 1320 fois)

Fred

• Membre club Fieromontreal
Salut à tous!

Je sais que c'est trop loin pour intéresser quiconque sur le forum et que sa ne vaut pas vraiment vraiment la peine pour le voyagement, mais j'ai trouver l'annonce très humoristique. Bref, voici l'annonce:

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/sat/cto/3561631651.html

Si l'annonce a expirer, j'ai recopier le tout ci-bas:

Citation de: Craigslist
1984 Pontiac Fiero Sport, Driving Excitement - $1000 (Columbus)

1984 the year Ronald Reagan was re-elected, Miss America Resigned, Rick Allen lost an arm, Sting left the Police, and General Motors made the Fiero.

This car should really be sold with a Parental Advisory sticker on it, because it is so BADA$$! Car and driver named it one of the ten best cars for 1984 and that was back when people actually read magazines.

I know what you are thinking, this car is old and has poor performance and reliability. But that is not entirely true. This Fiero is powered buy the (in)famous 2.5L Iron Duke that is also found in many other sporty vehicles such as the Celebrity, Jeep CJ, Grumman LLV (mailtruck). Out of the odd 2 seaters from the 80's, the Fiero is the survivor. When was the last time you saw a Mercury Lynx LN7 cruising around?

By now i'm sure you have a ton of questions about the condition of this exciting piece of GM History.

Q: Does It run and drive?
A: Yes, it actually runs pretty decently. Recently installed a new timing gear. This is a very labor intensive repair, you have to swing the subframe down to access the end of the cam shaft. This could cost way more than the car is worth if you had to pay a professional. It also drives ok with it's 4 spd synchronized manual transmission and 13" radial tires.

Q: What new Parts does it have?
A: It has a new Radiator and Hoses, new timing gear set, new brake pads and rotors, new spark plugs and wires, new wiper blades

Q: What's wrong with it?
A: It has an oil leak, needs exhaust work. The wipers are very exited to function for you, so much so that they will come on when you really don't need them. The Check engine light comes on quite often to let you know the bulb still works. It's also a good idea to leave the headlights up, the right side has a fear of going down. It also probably needs a few other things depending on how you want to use it.

Q: Does it have AC?
A: The AC does not work, but has been converted to 134A. I'd recommend stocking up on athletic tank tops (wife beaters) during warmer weather, as this car is likely very slow with functional AC.

Q: Will this car help me get laid?
A: Probably not, but feel free to tell the ladies, or guys (i won't judge) that you have a classic American mid engine sports coupe with a Body by Fisher and speakers in the headrests

Q: How many Miles are on it?
A: I don't know, only the Trip works, it says 138K on the Odometer.

Sure you could get an MR2 with it's superior reliability and performance. But this is a Pontiac Fiero, a Pontiac actually made in Pontiac and assembled by the hard working folks at the UAW.

Vehicle is located in scenic Columbus GA and will be sold with a GA title.
Asking $1000 US Dollars, no you can not paypal me money, no I will not ship to Nigeria, No I will not trade it for an Llama, No I do not want to buy the 3 Fieros you have in yard, Cash preferred.

Please E-mail lawnboy2575(at)hotmail.com to arrange a viewing or for more information on this classic example of american engineering.
« Modifié: Février 12, 2013, 10:22:01 am par Fred »
Pontiac Fiero GT 87

stst

Elle est effectivement très bonne  ;D J'ai aussi aimé les photos lorsqu'il dit que le discman ne vient pas avec la voiture et qu'il parle de la place ou les modèles équipés de miroir électrique ont les contrôles en tant que cellphone holder.